|Roasted Butternut Squash||
My daughter in law made a simple roasted Butter Nut Squash. Simple after you peel the squash that is! Yummy, and serves as a great snack or side dish.
- 1 large Butternut Squash
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Peel Squash making sure to peel away the green so that the orange is exposed.
- Cut Squash in half, then fourths to Remove the seeds.
- Remove the seeds by simply scooping them out.
- Cut Squash into 1 inch cubes and place in Large mixing bowl.
- Add Olive Oil to Squash Cubes, followed by Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Salt.
- Line Baking Sheets with Parchment Paper or Tin Foil. Spread Squash Cube mixture out onto baking sheet. Try not to crowd the squash too much. Bake for 35 – 45 minutes until squash is soft.
Large Mixing Bowl
2 Baking Sheets
Parchment Paper or Tin Foil.